* Our glamping units are at least six metres apart laterally; except for Coniston Park Coppice campsite where they are at least three metres apart. Our tent pitches are at least three metres apart.
About your stay
Your arrival and departure
On arrival, please make your way to reception where you will be greeted by our lovely team who will give you your keys, barrier pass and a site map showing the location of your accommodation.
We ask that you continue to social distance and wear a face covering when in reception
When you depart, please leave any barrier, accommodation or facilities keys at the exit in the box marked ‘KEYS’. We will retrieve the keys and ensure they are cleaned and sanitised appropriately before our next guest.
Please visit our latest updates page for full details on Contact Tracing requirements for each country.
Your glamping accommodation
In line with government guidance, we have removed some items from your accommodation to ensure that the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 is significantly reduced.
The following items will no longer be provided:-
- Welcome Packs – although a small supply of tea bags and coffee sachets will be provided for your arrival and a disposable bbq. In addition, we will leave extra hand-wash and antibacterial sprays or wipes in your unit for you to use during your stay.
- Decorative items and soft furnishings such as cushions and throws have been removed to avoid any risks between guests
- Welcome Booklet – providing local area information – we encourage you to access this information via your phone/tablets using our FREE Wi-Fi service (Troutbeck Head does not have Wi-Fi)
- Books and Games – normally left in the units for you to enjoy, these have been taken away as they are shared between guests – we recommend you bring some of your own from home.
Using the toilet blocks - Tent Campers, Camping Pods, Safari Tents and Yurts
All our shared facilities (including showers) at our campsites in England, Scotland and Wales are open and operating in line with government guidance. Please visit our latest updates page for full details on using communal facilities at our Club campsites.
Please note: certain facilities at some of our campsites may be closed or temporarily unavailable due to essential maintenance. We recommend always checking the individual site details pages on our website for the latest information.
Using other communal facilities
Our other common facilities such as laundry rooms, information rooms and waste disposal areas are operating in line with Government guidelines.
- We strongly encourage you to wear face coverings for your safety and the safety of others.
- Please observe the floor markings, which will indicate the appropriate social distancing requirements.
Shops, restaurants, bars, games rooms, playgrounds and social areas
Our on-site social areas will operate in line with Government guidelines.
- Playgrounds - Our playgrounds on campsites in England, Scotland and Wales are open with COVID secure protocols. Parents or guardians will be responsible for encouraging social distancing for the safety of all. We also recommend that children and adults wash or sanitise their hands both before and after playing on the equipment.
- Games Rooms - Indoor games rooms' are operating in line with Government guidance.
- Information Rooms - Information rooms are operating in line with Government guidance.
- Drying Rooms - Drying rooms are operating in line with Government guidance.
- Swimming Pools - We are following Government and Swim England guidance for operating the swimming pools and are pleased to advise that our swimming pool at Seacroft is now open and restrictions have been removed at our swimming pool at Hillhead.
- Restaurants - Our restaurants at Hillhead, Seacroft and Knaresborough Club campsites are now open and operating in line with Government guidance. Some of our restaurants are able to provide a takeaway service and other campsites are visited by mobile catering units, and this will continue.
- Shops - Whilst we are aiming to provide the ability to purchase LPG, toilet chemical & rock pegs at all campsites, stock will vary at each site and many of our campsites will unfortunately not be providing the usual grocery shop offer. Therefore, please ensure you are as prepared as possible and bring all your groceries and essentials with you. Where available, service will operate via a telephone order and collect service, contactless payment will be encouraged.
- Grocery shopping can be delivered to a designated area on site, following agreement from the site staff.
How you can help
As the saying goes, 'we are all in this together' and by respecting each other and the guidance provided by the Government we can all stay safe and well.
- Where possible, use your own facilities to help manage demand levels for the toilet and shower facilities
- Wear face coverings where applicable (unless exempt) when inside shops, reception areas or other enclosed spaces including campsite shared facilities.
- Keep to footpaths where possible and avoid shortcutting across pitches.
- Respect social distancing where applicable and regularly wash your hands.
- Please be considerate of other guests’ needs to access shared facilities by minimising your dwell time.
- Always follow the current government guidance on-site and in the local area.
If you're staying onsite and feel unwell please go online to NHS 111 and also call the site phone number provided at check-in to let the site manager know.