Why stay here
Surrounded by woodland and the Surrey Hills, cyclists, walkers and nature lovers who discover our site find it ideal for exploring the North Downs, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Better still it's perfectly positioned for visiting London by train in less than an hour, making this a fantastic base for great days out and activities in the city.
Family days out
In less than a 30 minute drive is 600 acres of sculpted parkland at Gatton Park and Gardens. For panoramic views of the countryside go to Box Hill, a National Trust property where you’ll also find the Stepping Stones and Box Hill Bugs, the outdoor toddler group.
The local theme parks Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures are both brimming with rides for all ages. In Chessington you’ll also find Go Ape, a tree top climbing obstacle course, a zoo and a Sea Life Centre too!
Links to London, Kent and Brighton
Anchor yourself at Alderstead Heath and travel to London, Kent and Sussex. If you want to leave the car behind, a dedicated taxi service can run you between the site and the train station (24/7), at a competitive rate.
Facilities on site
- Wi-Fi available
- Wash room / toilets
- Dish washing area
- Laundry facilities
- Playground and playing field
- Car parking: Yes
- Pitches are: grass, electric and non-electric
- Site shop: No but there are supermarkets less than two miles away
- Dog-friendly facilities available
View site map
Alderstead Heath Wi-Fi runs standard broadband service averaging at 2.4 Mbps. Fees may apply.
Discover our top tips for your Surrey stay
Top 5 things to do in Surrey
Experience a new adventure from the beautiful Surrey Hills, where you can journey out to the vibrant capital of London or towards the picturesque South Downs.
* Prices based on a minimum two night stay between Monday and Thursdays during low season. Minimum stay for pods is two nights. Tent prices are based on 1 adult and a pitch. Bookings can be made online for tents up to 5x5 metres (approximately a four person tent). If you have a larger tent or specific requirements, please contact the site direct and site staff will help you with your booking. There may be an additional £2 surcharge per night for large tent pitches. Please read our FAQs for further booking information. Terms and conditions apply.