Why stay here
Brighton will give you a traditional British seaside holiday just two miles from the lively and diverse city centre, as well as easy routes into the South Downs and Sussex countryside. Our site is tucked into a small valley; home to bunnies, squirrels and other local wildlife, and a mere 15 minute stroll from Brighton Marina – there’s something here for everyone.
Family days out
Get to know Brighton’s personality by exploring the historic cobbled Lanes and the bohemian North Laine, past unusual boutiques and independent shops, cafes and restaurants. During summer, the city awakens with street music and many venues provide regular live events.
Britain’s oldest electric railway, the Volkes Railway, trundles along the beach for over a mile to the Sea Life Centre and Brighton Palace Pier. On the pier you’ll find rides and attractions suited for all ages. A little further along the seafront is the British Airways i360 Tower, giving visitors a bird’s eye view of the city.
Jump on board the 77 bus to the Devils Dyke where you'll feel a million miles away from home, as you look across stunning views of rural Sussex and the shimmering sea. On rainy days, visit the city’s iconic Royal Pavilion or Brighton Marina.
Facilities on site
- • Wi-Fi available
- • Wash room / toilets
- • Baby changing / disabled facilities
- • Dish washing area
- • Laundry facilities
- • Playground
- • Car parking
- • Pitches are: grass, electric and non-electric
- • Site shop: Yes
- • Dog-friendly facilities available
Wi-Fi fees may apply.
Please note: the glamping pods at Brighton are accessed via a flight of steps from the dedicated glamping pod car park. Trolleys are provided at the top of these steps to help you wheel everything to your pod.
View site map
Discover our top tips for your Brighton stay
Top 5 things to do in Brighton
There's lots to see and do in this bright and colourful seaside town. Our top picks are just a click away.
* Prices based on a stay between Monday and Thursdays during low season. Minimum stay for pods and Airstreams is two nights. Tent prices are based on one adult and a pitch. Bookings can be made online for tents up to 3x3 metres (approximately a four-person tent). If you have a larger tent or specific requirements, please contact the site direct and site staff will help you with you booking. There may be an additional £2 surcharge per night for large tent pitches. Please read our FAQs for further booking information. Terms and conditions apply.
* Last minute weekend offer - Offer valid until 3 October 2019 when booking glamping pod accommodation in Brighton. Minimum stay of two nights applies. Discount automatically applied at checkout. Standard booking terms and conditions apply.